My overarching belief can be wrapped up into a simple thought....
Tread lightly and with respect, for we can't live without our planet earth, but planet earth can live without us
I believe in
- Respect for each other
- Respect for self
- Respect for our earth
- Natural surely has to be better than synthetic
- Organic, Bio-dynamic and sustainable farming practices
- Fair trade
- Minimal production footprints
- Recycling is important at both the source end and the consumer end
- What we feed or expose our bodies to through skin care, laundry and household products, clothing and food all has a cumulative effect
- Sourcing brands and products for you which are truly natural
- Sourcing brands and products for you which are eco friendly
Supporting others - Organic & Eco donates to social and environmental organisations....so many great causes and so much need for awareness, funds and action.
Organic & Eco also supports the 'Grassroots' with product donations for local fundraising events.
But mostly I believe we should listen, love and laugh